ChefOnline reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw
offer(s) at any time without prior notice.
All offers are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, and may not be used in
conjunction with any other offer(s).
Any personal data that is supplied when availing of this offer will be processed
These offer terms shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
All prices are subject to VAT.
CHEFONLINE ONLINE FOOD ORDERING PLATFORM
1. The package includes:
a. An online ordering website;
b. A GPRS Printer with a data SIM if
c. 2000 leaflets;
d. SRS Manager App; and
e. 24/7 customer service.
2. All fees and charges will be applicable, according to the
CHEFONLINE DIGITAL MARKETING
1. The offer price is applicable only for the ChefOnline
2. The offered set-up fee is valid once only.
3. The offered monthly fee is valid as long as the subscriber
subscribed. If the subscriber unsubscribes and resumes subscription,
offer will not apply.
4. ChefOnline will have to be notified 30 days in advance if
5. If the client resumes subscription after a period of
client shall be charged the regular set-up fee.
1. EPoS models are subject to availability.
CHEFONLINE PRINT MEDIA
1. There is an initial charge of £100 upon order placement
for takeaway menus.
This charge is non-refundable.
2. The content and their descriptions will have to be
provided by the client.
3. The designs may be subjected to no more than three (3)
4. The printed menus will be delivered to the client within
14 days after final
approval and payment clearance. The date of delivery may vary,
5. Any pictures provided for menu design must be
copyrighted/owned by the
client. ChefOnline is not liable for any copyright breach/violations
image/content sent to ChefOnline from the client if contested by a
party and shall be the responsibility of the client.
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.